Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Raining, its Pouring, the Old Man is Snoring!

It's a rainy day here and I am praising God, as the wife of a farmer the weather really matters even if it ruins our plans for the day. I actually woke up this morning before the kids which was nice to not be woken up for a change. Jacob slept in til 6:30 and Brenna slept til 7:30. After rushing around to get the kids breakfast so we could head into to town for a walk, we got in the car and it started to rain. Now I don't mind walking in the rain, we have a fabulous double stroller with a great sun shade on it to really protect the kids from the elements, but it began to thunder and lightning on our way so we turned around. So now we are stuck inside for the morning and everyone is getting a little antsy to get out.
Jacob is beginning to get his jumperoo figured out, this makes me so happy because Brenna had many fun times in it as a baby, so I am super excited that Jacob might actually like it. Brenna is running around getting into everything she can in the basement. I brought her trike down here to let her ride it and she is finding anything and everything else to do but ride. Oh well I am getting some much needed time on the old computer. Hopefully the rain lets up so we can go to swimming lessons this afternoon, but if not it needs to rain all day so maybe we can shut down the wells and leave on a short summer getaway. I will keep praying for the rain. May God Bless Your Day!

No comments: