Friday, May 16, 2008

OUR NEW HOME



Today we ventured out to the new house to check out the progress. Looks like its coming along just fine, interior painting was finished this week and it looks like the brick will be done soon. I can't wait for all the wonderful memories we will make here.

There are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main floor. We will have an open dining, livingroom and kitchen. Praise the Lord I will now have a laundry room, an attached garage and one of my most favorite parts is a coat closet. Yeah, I know you are thinking who cares about a coat closet, well I do because in our current home we have no closets other than the ones in our bedrooms. We also have a full basement that will not be finished for a few years.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks great!! I'd love to come see it when it's finished. The plan for us is to have the hole for the the house dug this week. finally....