Friday, May 23, 2008

Rain Rain Rain

Will it ever stop raining??? It has been raining here for close to 24 hours, and it is supposed to last until next Wednesday. Well other than the rain life is going great, my hubby and I got are appliances ordered today; one more thing to check off my to-do list. I worked on packing up things in Brenna's room this morning, so many memories from the last year, and so many clothes. I have never seen a 1 year old with so much clothing, I have filled one enormous plastic tub with clothing that no longer fits this little girl. I don't even want to imagine the amount of money that is in that tub, that may or may not be used again. Oh well, I guess if Brenna has a little brother someday he might have to embrace wearing pink, and dressess, LOL!!! We are about a month out from moving, the house is looking great. I can't wait to show everyone our new home!!! May God bless those of you who read this!!!

No comments: