Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lightbulbs

So today I went with my friend Tara and my daughter Brenna to go pick up a few things for the new house. On my list were lightbulbs and bath accessories, not a big list but an expensive one none the less. Who in their life has had to buy new light bulbs for an entire house all at one time, well I did today. I bought 8 packages of 4 lightbulbs, and not the cheap ones, no I was given specific instructions from Morgan, the 'great one' as he likes to be called, to get those lightbulbs that look like pigtails, that are like $16 for a package of 4. Now I know that these bulbs last a long time, but I never thought that I would purchase that many at once and spend over $100 on lightbulbs. I know I shouldn't whine about the price when they are going into a new home, but come on lightbulbs should be the least expensive thing going into a home, now I feel like I have made a huge investment into the lightbulbs and GE should thank me for my enormous purchase today.

No comments: