Thursday, November 20, 2008

God's Plan

This week I found out that one of my friends was going to have to deliver her baby stillborn. This really got me thinking about how precious life really is and how sometimes we take it for granted that our children will be born healthy and without and problems. I look at my daughter and think that this could have so easily been us and now that we are expecting baby number 2 in late January I am just reminded that we could still go through a great loss. It seems like we always think that of of course our children will be healthy and that once we make it through the first trimester without miscarrying we are home free, but we're not. I know that God has a greater plan than anything we could ever imagine and I know for this friend it does not make her loss any easier or less significant, and I know that little Peyton is with the Lord looking down on her Mommy and Daddy with love, and I pray that this family will be surrounded by God's love in this great time of loss.

No comments: