Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Since Thanksgiving is just a few days away I thought I would make a list of things that I am thankful for and share them with the few people who read this.

1. God, that he is a loving and forgiving God and that he has richly blessed my life and given me many more things to be thankful for.

2. My family, Morgan for being a hard worker and that allows me to be able to stay home with our children. Brenna for being the most precious gift anyone could ever get and that she always has a hug for her Mommy. New Baby, for always reminding me how blessed I am.

3. My Mom and Becky and Alan (Morgan's parents), for being such a wonderful support system for Morgan and I. And for being the best grandparents any child could ask for.

4. Friends, for always being there to cheer me up, even if it is usually through reading their blogs.

5. For my health and the health of my family.

6. For the wonderful life God has provide for me.


Let me know what you are thankful for during this holiday season!

No comments: