Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jacob Alan Fouts




We have finally welcomed the newest on addition to our family. Jacob Alan was born on Feb. 2, 2009 at 6:09 pm, he weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and was 21.5 in long. After one failed induction on Jan. 26 we rescheduled for a second time on Feb. 2 and he was born after only about 11 hours at the hospital, I am not sure if I was in active labor that whole time, I would say I was in labor for more like 5 to 6 hours before he arrived. The best part was once labor began to get really bad he was here in less than 2 hours, and I only had to push through 3 contractions to deliver him. Well I am not sure what else to say except that I hope he sleeps better tonight than he did last night. Here are some pictures of our handsome little boy.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congratulations, Fouts Family! He is a cutie! Great name, too!