Thursday, February 26, 2009

NO MORE ELASTIC WAISTED PANTS!

Today was a very exciting day for me, I was able to put on a pair of jeans that I wore before I got pregnant with Jacob and they actually fit pretty good. Jacob is now 3 and a half weeks old and I think I have lost almost all of the weight that I gained during this pregnancy, its too bad everything doesn't go back to the same place it started as fast. Although this is not my ideal weight, I still have about 15 lbs left from my first pregnancy and about another 30 lbs that I would like to lose for my own health, I am feeling pretty good about this. Hopefully in another 3 weeks I need to go shopping for smaller clothes. I did go shopping today just to get a few things to wear while I am still trying to drop more weight, you know it doesn't really matter what size the clothes are as long as you feel good and look good, I learned this from 'What Not To Wear', one of my favorite shows, you should really catch it sometime. Well that's all the good news I have for today.

No comments: