Wednesday, June 3, 2009

4 months

Jacob on the day he was born!


Jacob at 4 months, my how he has grown.


Look at this adorable little 4 month old face(as of yesterday 6/2), is he not the cutest little boy you have ever seen? Okay I know that those of you who have little boys might beg to differ, but in his Mommy's eyes he is absolutely perfect. Jacob is now rolling everywhere and chews on anything he can put in his mouth. He has also graduated from being swaddled to go to sleep at night since he has started rolling out of his blanket I feared that he might get himself into trouble. Jake doesn't go for his 4 month check up until June 18 so I don't know exactly what he weighs or his length, I did however get on the scale with him and he now weighs over 15lbs. 4 months has flown by so fast, I can't believe how much I love this little guy and his sister, I guess God always has more love for a mother to give. I thank you Lord for this precious little life.


No comments: