Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to write anything. So, whats new with us? Brenna has started taking swimming lessons this summer, she loves them. We have her doing them privately, I am not sure if I would want her in a class with a bunch of other two year olds. The summer is flying by so fast!





Well, Jacob had his 4 month check at 4 1/2 months, he now weighs 16 lbs and is 26 1/2 inches long, this puts him in the 75% for weight and the 97% for height (what a big boy). Jacob also began eating solids a couple of weeks ago, he loves them. We started on rice cereal for 2 days and then I let him have some sweet potatoes. Now he is eating oatmeal, rice cereal, sweet potatoes and squash, when I get the grocery store again I think we will try some green beans, peas and carrots. This little boy loves to eat.




No comments: