Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brenna Says Vol. 2



Once again our precious princess has learned a whole new arsenal of funny sayings, so here they are for your enjoyment!



  • Brenna says this when she is wearing a dress and twirling in circles, "Mama, I'm a princess, its a dream come true!"

  • This is what she says when she does not want to listen to her Mommy, "Shhhhhhhhhh, be quiet, no talking!"

  • Brenna says this when Mommy tries to send her to time out, "I no go to my room, I am happy in my eyes!"
  • When you ask Brenna to put something down, this is said in a high pitched very annoying voice, "I gonna put it right here, Okaaaaaaay?"
  • My favorite is when she has not seen her brother in a few minutes, "Where is my Jake, Mama?"

And there you have Brenna's newest sayings! What do your kids say that crack you up, even when they are being naughty?

1 comment:

Pixel Perfect said...

"I am happy in my eyes" That one is my favorite! I'm sure little man will have plenty of sayings. I can't wait!