Friday, March 19, 2010

3 years old

newborn


1 year


2 years

3 years



Three years ago today I went to the hospital to do my pre-admission paper work, had my car serviced and went to work on a normal Monday, and had a doctors appointment around 11 am for my 37 week check up. To my surprise my doctor sent me to the hospital to have an ultrasound, or that's what she told me, so that they could check my amniotic fluid level. Well low and behold I was in labor. My sweet, beautiful first born, Brenna Morgan, entered the world at 9:57 pm on March 19, 2007 weighing 7lbs 8oz and 20 1/4 inches long. Our lives have been changed forever by knowing this sweet little girl. I pray that she lives her life for God and that she becomes an incredible person as she grows. WE LOVE YOU A WHOLE LOT LITTLE PRINCESS!

2 comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

Hey friend!

Happy late birthday to breana! She is so beautiful!!
My friend told me at church today told that she saw your recipe in my comments and decided to try it!!
Thanks for sharing your recipe!!

I hope you are doing well!

Monica

April said...

Hi Tara! I added you as a participant in the 30 day shred and linked your blog. Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!

Keep going with the Shred and hopefully post something!