Saturday, May 2, 2009

3 Months




It is hard to believe that it has been three months since our precious little boy came into this world. Jacob is now sleeping through the night, praise the Lord, and has been for about a month. He doesn't really nap during the day, but having him sleep all night completely makes up for it, since I am not much of a napper myself. Life has been pretty hectic, but so much fun with two kids. Everyday seems so long in and of its self, but the weeks and months seem to fly by. Jacob has yet to roll over, I know he will when he is ready. He now weighs almost 15 lbs and I measured his length this morning and it was 25 inches, but I know at his 2 month check up the nurse measured him at 25 1/2 inches so I am pretty sure that the nurse had to of read her tape measure wrong, because I am quite certain that kids don't usually shrink in size (although I am not a medical professional or anything) and I measured him twice thinking I was off the first time. I am really trying to enjoy my children while I can because I know how fast this time goes by. When Brenna was 3 months old I had to go back to work, so I am really looking forward to not missing a moment of Jacob's life and not missing anymore of Brenna's. I thank my God everyday that I am able to stay home with my children to watch them grow and to hopefully shape their lives to honor God.

No comments: