Friday, September 25, 2009

Brenna Says

Brenna is now 2 1/2, she can say and do almost anything you ask her to, and many things you don't ask, she repeats everything. Today we were taking supper out to Daddy in the field (or a country road they had blocked with tractors, dump wagons and semis) as we were leaving to cross back over the railroad tracks we met another vehicle, I said "You're gonna have a hard time getting through bucko" and in the back seat I hear a little voice say "have hard time bucko!" I just about died laughing and then realized that something a whole lot worse could have slipped out of my mouth, but thankfully didn't.
Brenna's favorite thing to say is "I Love ______!" You fill in the blank, she might look at something blue and say "I Love Blue", or " I Love chocolate milk" is another favorite. My absolute favorite is when she says "I Love my Daddy," it melts my heart every time. This little girl can be a handful, but she always comes through with and "I Love You" or a hug and kiss when you need it most. I LOVE YOU BRENNA!

No comments: