Monday, December 14, 2009

The 30 Day Shred

If any of you are my lovely facebook friends you know that I have been doing the 30 day Shred from Jillian Michels. I am now on day 11 and started level 2, wow what a much harder workout than level one (which I did for 10 days). As of yesterday, my day 10, I have lost about 4 lbs, I had taken before pictures and took some day 10 pictures yesterday, but I could not see a difference so I won't be posting any pictures today. I will say this is the toughest workout I have ever done, but the great thing is that it is only 20 minutes a day and you are done. A nice lady named Jackie over at A Step at a Time had great results and motivated me to start it, go over and check her out here. I will be giving you an update of my results on day 15, day 20 and day 30.

No comments: