Monday, December 7, 2009

My Husband is Home and Boy am I Glad!

On Thursday afternoon my wonderful husband and 5 of his friends took of for a short boys trip to Las Vegas. Now I have to say that I was not happy about it a few months ago when he booked this trip and even more so when it came to the day he was to leave. I know that all men need some time with their friends, in fact I think we all do, but I was so upset over the fairness of him getting to go on vacation without me, and leaving me to take care of our children that I was just plain mad. After not having him around for 3+ days I began to realize how much he really does help me around here with the kids, and just keeping me at an even keel. I can now say that I truly appreciate all he does, not just his hard work on the farm to provide for us, but the little things he does that help me out everyday. And I want to thank Morgan for leaving for a few days so that I could come to this realization. I love you and appreciate all you do for us, and am certainly happy to have you back home!

No comments: