Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brenna Says Vol. 3


My darling little girl has come up with even more funny sayings so I thought I would share them with you!


Almost every single day: "Mama, when is Prince Charming coming?"


Laying down on a box, toy box, anything that resembles a bed (other than a real bed): "Kiss me, Kiss me, KISSSSSSSSSS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She is pretending to be Sleeping Beauty and needs to be woken up.


Looking at her brother lovingly: "Oh, he's such a cute baby!"


When asked to do something: "I will do it in 2 seconds!" or "I will do it in a little while" or "Not right now!"


"I love you a whole lot!"


When she has finished going potty: "I make yellow, Mama!" or sometimes its "I make yellow a whole lot!"


And yesterday while trying to get her brother to play "Prince Charming" for her, first she is trying to drag Jake back to her bedroom to play, then when I tell her she has to be nice to him she stands in the hall way motioning to Jake and saying "come on Jake, come Jake, Now Jake, Jake I said NOW, Now Jake, come Jake, I said now!" This went on for a few minutes until Jake finally followed her.


Hope Brenna's little sayings gave you a good chuckle!

No comments: