Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I just watched a video on KellysKorner a really cute blog you can find it at kellyskornerblog.com, this video was a reminder of what happened to Jesus on Friday, but Sunday is still coming. I am so grateful and thankful that Jesus died for me so that I can have everlasting life. My one prayer is that my children will know Jesus so that they may lived a fully blessed life. Have you accepted Christ as your Savior? If you haven't it only takes a moment, one short meaningful prayer to guarantee you an everlasting life. All you have to do is say: Dear Jesus, I want you to come live in my heart. I accept you as my Savior. Amen. What a simple small meaningful thing to do that has huge rewards waiting for us. Remember this Easter season that Jesus died for you and that He loves you!!!

No comments: