Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grapefruit Size Tomatoes

This is such random thought, but it has been running through my mind for a few weeks. Lately I have been getting spam emails about growing grapefruit sized tomatoes or the largest tomatoes you have ever seen. I have also seen infomercials about them when I am up nursing Jacob in the middle of the night. I have just one question: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A GRAPEFRUIT SIZED TOMATO????
Do you try to make a hamburger that big to fit the tomato, and then you need to come up with a bun. You would also need to learn to grow pickles and onions the same size too, because how can you make a hamburger without them. If you wanted a cheeseburger you would have to find a slice of cheese that big, because you wouldn't want to put 5 or 6 small slices. After creating this monster burger you would have to figure out how to eat it, and then you would probably have to find a few friends to share it with.
Anyways I don't think I will be purchasing this "miracle" product, because I don't grow tomatoes and if I did I pretty sure I wouldn't want them quite that big.

No comments: