Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tantrums

Can anybody out there tell me what to do with a two year old that throws a tantrum every time she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it. It is terrible sometimes I find myself laughing at her because I am not sure what else to do, her tantrums make her look quite pathetic, she is now the drama queen of this house. I am pretty sure I have been able to surrender my title as drama queen here. Brenna has a melt down at least twice a day and I know it is mostly because she is two and she doesn't quite know how to convey her feelings and she gets frustrated, but sometimes it is a little overwhelming for me. I do however wish that when I was frustrated I could just start screaming and kicking my feet, I am sure I would feel much better afterwards, although I would look like a complete idiot. Anyway, gotta go for now my little boy is waking up.

No comments: